Monday, November 19, 2012

Feasting

What is your favorite part of a Thanksgiving meal? For me, it is hard to narrow down to just one food item! And, for my extended family, Thanksgiving dinner is a real feast!

Feast upon the words of Christ; for behold, the words of Christ will tell you all things what ye should do,” Nephi said (2 Nephi 32:3). Many times, reading or listening to the words of Christ and the words of the prophets brings a delicious “taste” into my mind and heart.

Frequently, while reading or listening to the scriptures, thoughts will come to me that help me with “all things what (I) should do.” Our Savior is concerned about our wellbeing, our families, and even our success at work. What an amazing promise for simply reading for a few minutes!

Bon appétit!


No comments:

Post a Comment